Sekah’s opening written commissions!
- These are written commissions, not art.
- I will write for any fandom. I will write any pairing. I will write original characters of any kind. I will write for any kink (I have no squicks to speak of). I will write for any plot. So long as you’re paying me, I’ll write anything and everything you like.
- $1 per 100 word drabble.
- $10 per 1,000 words.
- We can negotiate a lower price for every 1k over 4,000 words.
- If I go over what you paid me to write, the excess is free for you!
- This is your work. You have the ultimate say in plot-points, characterizations, etc.
- Payments should be done with Paypal. If you open a commission, I’ll let you know my information!
- Send me an ask or email me at Katie.firstname.lastname@example.org with commission requests, questions, or if you’d like more information!
"They were intertwined, like kits exhausted from strenuous play, lying on a mat of tough, springy grass overgrown from the ki rolling off of Kurama’s skin. Kuronue fingered a green blade, running it between his claws to slice it, his seed from their latest fuck cooling on his thighs. Sickles glinted in the sunlight a safe distance away, though this grove was full of Kurama’s traps and spies. Kuronue could be armed again in moments."
— Excerpt of Yu Yu Hakusho fic Miles to Go Before I Sleep.
Much as he missed his mother, Kurama quickly discovered he enjoyed the newfound freedom of his apartment much more. It was modest, anonymous on the outside and cozily furnished once entered—an elegant sofa, a television, cushy chairs and a large bed—and was indelibly marked with touches of Kurama, despite the aura of a hotel room that never quite left. Tucked into the twenty-third floor of one of the high-rises Tokyo sprouted like weeds, it was comfortable, though the smog and city stench of the buildings’ respiration leaked in through the vents and the windows and assaulted Kurama’s tender nose. Some nights he woke up delirious from the smell, gasping for air and dreaming that the city was burning. In summer, when everything shimmered outside the glass with the heat baking the sidewalks, Kurama lowered and raised the thermostat compulsively to keep his plants (almost all sweet-smelling—Kurama couldn’t help but try to mask the abominable odor) hale and healthy.”
— Excerpt of Yu Yu Hakusho fic Teakettle.